Meet Dr. Farr…
My interest in dentistry started at an early age after being amazed at the change in confidence I experienced following a few minor changes to improve my smile. I knew then I wanted to help others achieve that same satisfaction with their teeth and confidence in their smile. I truly believe every patient deserves a smile they can be proud to show off and my goal is to make this a reality for all of my patients. I also love that dentistry allows me the opportunity to serve and care for others. I noticed early in my career that most patients have either personally had a negative experience involving dentistry or heard of someone else’s which caused them to be apprehensive in seeking regular dental care. I strive to prioritize patient comfort during treatment to ensure they are able to have a positive dental experience and trust that while in my chair, they receive honesty and quality care.
● Bachelor of Science, Biology – University of Georgia – 2013
● Master of Science, Biology – Georgia State University – 2015
● Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) – Dental College of Georgia – 2020
● Advanced Education in General Dentistry – Charlie Norwood VA Medical Center – 2021
● American Dental Association (ADA) – www.ada.org
● Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) – https://www.agd.org
● Georgia Dental Association (GDA) – www.gadental.org
Outside the Office
I grew up in McDonough, Georgia and attended the University of Georgia for my undergraduate degree. From there, I received my Master’s degree from Georgia State University, and attended the Dental College of Georgia in Augusta for dental school. Following dental school, I completed a one year residency in advanced general dentistry with a focus on complex dental cases and surgical training. While in dental school I began dating my classmate, now husband, Dr. Taylor Farr, who is also a general dentist and a native of Eatonton, GA. My hobbies include cooking and baking, puzzles and games of any kind, trips to the beach with my family, spending time with my husband in his happy place (outdoors!), and cheering on the Dawgs!